Your property’s value relies heavily on the current market conditions of your community AND neighborhood. These market conditions will give you a better idea of what your property is really worth.
Instant Home Evaluators like Zillow’s Zestimate are comprehensive estimates BUT can be off by as much as 12%, which is a LOT in today’s market. A FULL CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) on your property can give you a much closer estimate of your property’s true value by finding out what properties that are comparable to yours have sold for recently.
A CMA includes information like:
- Comparative Properties that have sold and closed within the last 3-6 months
- Comparative Active listings – properties currently for sale
- Comparative Pending sales – listings that have sold but not yet closed escrow
- Comparative Expired listings – properties that did not sell during the listing period
- A detailed report on your property and the estimate of its value based on today’s market conditions
What can you expect to see in the CMA that we prepare for you? A completed CMA is presented in the form of a report, which includes all of the items below, suggested selling price, detailed information about your property, and the comparable properties that were researched to determine its value.
To get a full CMA on your property for FREE – simply fill out the form below with as many details on your property as you can provide, and we will send you your free CMA report within 24 hours or less!